H ave you run into obstacles or discovered hindrances to the growth and forward movement of your company? Thomas Dismukes defines the critical qualities that connect the “head” to the “heart” of an enterprise, and shows audiences that a dedicated, fulfilled, and challenged workforce is the surest way to increased profitability. His main objective is to provide solid content and techniques that audiences can put to use immediately in their personal and professional lives.
What Is He Like?
Thomas has powerful messages for any group that is seeking a unique speaker that combines hilarious comedy, inspiring stories and moving messages. Thomas will customize his message to your specific needs whether you need a keynote address, a half-day seminar, an intimate manager’s meeting, spouse program, or the final hurrah at the conclusion of a mega convention.
Listening to Thomas is not merely listening, because Thomas does more than tell a funny story. He carries his audience along with him on his adventures and stupidity. The locale may be regional, but the humor and principals are universal.
Occasionally, meeting planners feel that some of the speakers they have hired talk too much about themselves. Although Thomas uses personal anecdotes, he understands that his purpose is to inspire audience members regarding their potential, not to impress them with his. Thomas uses his life stories to illustrate purpose and principles so that others will find meaning and purpose in their own.
Thomas Dismukes solves challenges once and for all, not by providing action formulas, but by helping people get to the bottom of what really drives them in life and by making sure every aspect of their lives works together in harmony.
He doesn’t merely encourage. The power of these presentations is in the manner in which Thomas provides indisputable proof as to why these principles will work in your life, 100% of the time!
The integration of these simple, profound principles into your team’s mental and psychological awareness will not only improve your work environment, but can clearly translate to your company’s financial bottom line. How is this possible? Shift an employee’s “internal world,” his or her sense of personal worth and fulfillment grows, and the result is …productivity! It’s that simple.
The following is what you can expect while working with me and the staff of Stories That Tell:
- “WOW!” the audience - High ROI. Sure I want them to laugh and have a great time, but I want them to walk away inspired to be better, and have applicable tools to make it happen.
- Absolute Reliability - You can count on the fact I will be there as scheduled.
- Absolute Integrity - Make the planner look good. I want to be the last thing you have to worry about and the first thing people praise you for.
- Quick Response - We respond to emails within the work day and often within the hour. You will always have access to my cell number if any needs or questions arise.
- Be Flexible - We understand you have to juggle a number of issues and things often change in a moment’s notice.
- No Prim donna - We are here to serve YOU and be an extension of your staff.
“I have watched in awe as Thomas Dismukes literally changed the lives of a thousand people in ninety minutes.”